Status
Not open for further replies.

plefe

OldSchool
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very nice set of 1968 Dart fenders on my 69' Dart that I would like to trade for the correct 69' fenders. If not, would purchase same. Hope someone can help

I have a very nice set of 1968 Dart fenders on my 69' Dart that I would like to trade for the correct 69' fenders. If not, would purchase same. Hope someone can help

Will photos of them on the car work for you guys to look at?:eek:ops:

what grille is mounted/ any pictures of your fenders?
I have a 69 -- but would need some metal work/ hammer & dolly by a skilled or patient person, Lawrence

what grille is mounted/ any pictures of your fenders?
I have a 69 -- but would need some metal work/ hammer & dolly by a skilled or patient person, Lawrence

I have a 69' grille on the car, but needs restored. The fenders seem to be in very good to excellent shape but for a very slight and hardley noticeable ding on the passenger side fender, in a very good spot if you wanted to fix it for paint.

Just as easy to see if there might be a 68' grille and headlight bezels out there as well. Thanks FABO

post up some pictures-- 69 grille is not supposed to fit 68 fenders with out mods to the headlight bucket, Lawrence

post up some pictures-- 69 grille is not supposed to fit 68 fenders with out mods to the headlight bucket, Lawrence

I will post pictures when I can get out of my babysitting chores. There better not be any mods to this 69' grille to allow fitment to 68' fenders

I will post pictures when I can get out of my babysitting chores. There better not be any mods to this 69' grille to allow fitment to 68' fenders

Ok, so it's 67' Grille. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 185
Ok folks, now that I have gotten the 68' grille for the 68' fenders on my 69' Dart, I am making this fairly nice 67' grille available. Nothing bent or broken that I can tell, but could use some freshening up. I will throw in the bezels. $150 plus shipping. Thanks for all your help FABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back