-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T project car that needs finished. I have most of the parts for the car except no engine or trans. 8 3/4 rearend solid car overall just needs a trunk pan and some work by the back window. It was a 440 auto on the floor bucket seat car. The only down fall is it is a bill of sale car. The vin has been checked and the car is clear. No fender tag or build sheet either...(i know :banghead:) I would be interested in trading for a Demon of any type. Please let me know if anyone is interested..Thanks FABO!!
PM if interested

I have a 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T project car that needs finished. I have most of the parts for the car except no engine or trans. 8 3/4 rearend solid car overall just needs a trunk pan and some work by the back window. It was a 440 auto on the floor bucket seat car. The only down fall is it is a bill of sale car. The vin has been checked and the car is clear. No fender tag or build sheet either...(i know :banghead:) I would be interested in trading for a Demon of any type. Please let me know if anyone is interested..Thanks FABO!!
PM if interested
Pic's might help..

I will try to get some better pics to post. If someone is interested i can email them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back