-
Status
Not open for further replies.

newguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I LOVE Novas, they are my favorite cars, but the one I have now is just not what I want, and have not grown attached to it at all.

Thinking about selling it and my wifes dart (will need to get pics) to get one we can share until the construction industry picks back up and I can build another garage to store each of our own toys in the garage.

Thinking maybe an A-body Mopar, duster, dart, scamp, demon, ect.

1974 Dart Swinger is close to rust free from California (started to show a little around rear chrome trip, very small amount) that needs a new vinyl top, but no bubbling under it. Partial black interior, needs black dash installed (have that), black carpet and black steering column to make it total black. Slant 6/ auto, a/c, bbp disc brakes, front sheet metal is so-so and have three very nice fenders, hood, nose piece, passengers door in great shape, and a so-so drivers door. Has two small holes in trunk, otherwise very solid. Power steering, power brakes, a/c attached, but not working.

71 Nova for sale. It has a 454
It has a driver quality paint, misc dings, some filler at bottom of fenders, some in 1/4 panel, but is a nice 10' car, tilt steering with bench seat, B&M pro-rachet shifter, autometer monster tach w/shift light, disc brakes, subframe connectors, 15x7 steel wheels with dog dish caps on the car, interior that is in need of carpet, headliner, dash pad and door panels, floors are solid, but had been patched, solid trunk with harwood fuel cell strapped down (trunk not cut up for it), holley red electric fuel pump, wiper motor doesn't work, but have replacement, couple of chips in windshield

10:1 comp ratio, 781 heads, roller rockers, edelbrock rpm air gap intake, Unknown hydrollic cam, Holley 780cfm 1101-1 carb (running too rich, burns your eyes when in the garage), msd 6al box, bte built th350 tranny, 2800 (installed) and 4000 stall (came with car, but not currently in) converters, duel exhaust with exhaust cutouts, hooker super comp headers, power steering, power disc brakes, griffin aluminum radiator, mechanical fan and electric pusher fan, 10si alternator conversion, 8.5 rear with 4.10's and eaton-pro posi, and probably other things I am forgetting

Car had a warped head this spring and replaced all top end gaskets and had the head machined flat, now has no problems other than needing carb work as it is running too rich. It really needs a fan shroud as it will warm up when slowly cruising along, or at a long light, but will stay cool if you use the electric pusher fan (toggle switch). Comes with an orange painted 2" goodmark steel cowl hood not installed, new bumpers not installed.
price: $8,000

Pics make it look better than what it really is
002.jpg

008.jpg

Your Nova looks like a nice ride to go to the Saturday night car cruises in. I remember many days riding around in my buddies '72 Nova terrorizing the country side. I also think your asking price sounds reasonable even thou it needs some work here and there but at least you can work on it and still drive it. Good luck on your sale on both your cars.

I like how you posted that.
As in saying the cars photogenic.
Man i cant get 1 bad shot of my mopars, in pictures
they look mint!
Wish i was like that haha!

Good that your honest,an nice car i think anyhow!
Ever taken it to the quarter mile?

An just to let some of the boys here,what
year mopar would you prefer?

Thats a nice nova..of coarse dusters are WAY better lookiing..

Never took it to the track, nearest track is 1.5hrs away, and I have no trailer. Kind of bought a car that was more strip that street and have been slowly trying to get it back to at least a stock looking car. Prevous owner claimed mid twelves in central texas (where I bought it from). I am sure it could do much better without the air shocks and old school slapper bars.

Hoping for years around 68-75 but am open to cars out of this date range. Still trying to find out where the dart pics are, car is now covered with snow on top of the covers.

Sorry, the Dart is not available as a cash sale, only trade, or part of the Nova trade. It is my wifes dart and she will not part with it without another in return. I promise I will get some pics up this weekend :)

Can you call me about the Nova? Leanna sent you a PM asking for your phone number but she told me you've been busy. Thanks, Billy (731) 613-9192

Welcome to FABO Billy! (Leanna the cudachick's other 1/2) :cheers:
About time don't cha think?
Nice nova, i think it looks better than you think.
Good luck with the sale/trade.

Leanna and I have both emailed you about the nova you have listed. Please email me some pictures of the car and a phone # you can be reached at for questions.

Thanks,Billy
THE MOB FIAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back