-
Status
Not open for further replies.

michformulaS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
http://s739.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=11071998900_260018032_IM1_MAIN_565x.jpg

It is currently put in the garage with a few others for the winter but in the spring I am going to sell it to buy a daily driver to replace it for my 130 mile round trip to work daily. This thing got me 27mpg with a great stereo (mach 460), top down, 130 mph plus when I wanted it (couple times a week), but I don't care.......I want to drive an a body 130 miles a day when the snow's gone. It has 108000 miles, drives like new, everything works. If you have the car I need let me know. Scootie

http://s739.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=11071998900_260018032_IM1_MAIN_565x.jpg

It is currently put in the garage with a few others for the winter but in the spring I am going to sell it to buy a daily driver to replace it for my 130 mile round trip to work daily. This thing got me 27mpg with a great stereo (mach 460), top down, 130 mph plus when I wanted it (couple times a week), but I don't care.......I want to drive an a body 130 miles a day when the snow's gone. It has 108000 miles, drives like new, everything works. If you have the car I need let me know. Scootie

pic attached

vert.jpg

column shift auto?????

Not quite...5 speed 4.6 V8 car all stock except Flowmaster exhaust and roll bar. I knew it wouldn't likely get too may interested parties here....problem is I want another a body to drive 130 miles a day and this was something that kept me from losing my mind driving my pickup 12 and a half hours a week. I bought it in May from Feeny Chrysler in Midland MI. That's where the picture was taken. I haven't put a scratch on it since. It is a good car and I am sure somebody will enjoy it. I am paying a little over $500 a month for gas right now in my truck and when I drove the Mustang I almost cut it in half. I always got 26 to 28 mpg. Next year I want to sell it and as soon as I can find an a body that I can get 20+mpg and drive 130 miles a day. I will probably sell this to some Mustang lover and then start looking. Just wanted to see if somebody out there wanted or knew somebody that wanted something like this.

You have a PM. Any interior pics or maybe some under the hood. I'm not a Mustang guy but the wife thinks she would drive it.
Small Block

..I think you will be surprised by the number of folks here that have mustangs...i was surprised with one thread just awhile ago...mind you, I prefer the '05 to '09 but that is just me..perhaps you will get an offer to trade..doesn't hurt asking...

Grassy

price? what type of abody?

$7000 in the spring. My favorites are 70 to 72 Dusters but followed closely by all the rest. The Mustang has been put in the garage since October until next spring but if the right car is available now there is no problem pulling it out of storage. I bought the Mustang in May with 90000+ miles and it has been trouble free since.

Ultimate car would be a 70 Duster, triple black or dark green (believe or not) with a strong V8 and overdrive or highway gears but as I said, if I can drive it 130 miles a day and be happy any a body will do. Darn winter truck gets 15 mpg and costs me over $500 a month in gas just back and forth to work. Any a body that cuts down on this and puts a smile on my face is an improvement.
Scott

well my 72 duster has to much money in it but i do have a 68 valiant with a 225 slant 6 is a driver with up grades has all new brakes and suspen. lg bolt pattern all way around disc front.11x2.5 drums rear. should get 20 plus mpg will also through in 340 with 500 miles on it pan to carb motor was bilt to 72 spec. no a hot rod motor rear end is 8.75 posi 3.23 gears. Let me know if intrested can send pic.

Actually, I am out of town again. My father in law's been in ICU so we are visiting him again this weekend.

I received the email you sent (assuming it was you) asking if I saw the pictures and had any questions a couple days ago. I don't think I received the one with the pictures. I just went and checked to make sure it didn't end up in my junk mail by mistake. Please send again when you get a chance. Thanks

sorry to here about father in law resent pictures let me know if you get them

I have them. They did go to my spam folder. They must have been automatically deleted before I checked last time. The car looks very nice. I will look them over and run it by the boss and get back to you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back