Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 70 dart 340 roller. i have title, build sheet, and fender tag. needs to be restored, but i have no use for it. it is just sitting.

TRADE EVN UP FOR A GOOD CONDITION SHARKTOOTH GRILLE WITH THE BEZELS AND MARKER LIGHTS

LOCATED 30 MINUTES FROM MARTINSVILLE INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY IN VA

Attachments

• 488.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 637
lol, find one for like 300.00, and i'll trade even up.lol. the dart does not come with the rims, one hoodscoop, as pictured, but does have both bumpers, grille that is restorable. and the bench seat

Those are some nice rims! kinda doesn't go together with the car! lol (if I had the grille I'd trade, then wonder how to get it home) lol good luck!

yea, i sold them to someone, and they were not happy with htem. he wanted newold stock ones for 200.00...lmao

nah, it is a dark green. that on the car is a faded red from 1974. yea, 4 years after buying new, they hated the color.lol

i do not. the interior is gutted. no seats, but i have a stock black bench for it, that is in not that bad of shape. reall just need driver side upper seat cover.
driver side front floor needs a little help, an the driver side frame rail near the torsion bar needs some patch. trunk is really decent, minus where the spring shackle broke and coame up through the floor. a 3 by 6 area

i still have the bare dashframe, but no under dash harness or guages

anyone???????????????????? before i pull front clip off for member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back