Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a torker 340 alum. intake for trade. looking to trade it for a cast iron 70-71 stock one.
we both pay shipping. located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

I got a 72 which is damn near as good. I got a 71 but I ain't turnin loose of it. Got anything else besides the Torker? I'll do some tradin on the 72 if you're interested. I'll even take good pics and show you the difference. It's not much.

Oh and when you say 70-71, you're talkin about two different intakes. The 70 was a square bore and the 71 was a spread bore, ala Thermoquad.

i am going with like a edlebrock 650 on it, so which intake would be better?

I have the spreadbore 340 intake on my 78 360 motor. The 340 intake was from a Demon I think. Early 70's-maybe 73-74?? All I know is that it came off a 340. It works great with my 600 edelbrock. You do need to use a new spreadbore thick gasket or the squarebore to spreadbore adapter-on stock at my Advance Auto Parts store for around $40. The kit comes with 2 gaskets hidden in the cardboard inside the plastic casing. If you dont use the spacer- the primaries will "hit" on the intake. I just did all this last week, so I know lol.

I have one I would trade. Do you still have it ? I am in eastern NC close to Goldsboro. Shipping would be rough..

i am near greensboro nc kATKATTY. but i have to head south east in august, or beggining of september, so maybe you could meet me on the way. close to you of course.lol

That sounds like a plan! The intake is on the engine I just pulled .I can get the casting #s and send pics also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back