Not open for further replies.

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '75 Scamp project that I'd like to trade for a '68-'74 charger project. Scamp has a clean title, 2dr hardtop, slant 6 w/ 904, has some rust, needs trunk pan, quarter work, rust hole on driver side of rear window, might need some floor patches, I've had work done to the /6 and it runs great! I rebuilt some of the frontend but needs some more done and aligned b4 driving. I have spraybombed the entire car in black primer. It was originally tan with tan vinyl top and tan/brown interior. AM radio, AC, PS, PB. Would like to trade for complete car. Preferably one that runs as good as mine. Pm me for pics. I never can seem to load pics:/

I think you will have to sweeten the pot to trade for a Charger. Much more desirable than a 75 Scamp

I got an extra slant 6 n 904 I could throw in but other than that I don't have any car stuff.. I'm just startin into cars the last 2 yrs.

You might wanna try posting on the B-body site, but unless you have some gold bars in the trunk I don't see it.

I agree...there won't be any Charger owners looking to do the trade. Just sell it outright and save up your $$ for quite awhile if you want a decent Charger.

Running 73-74 chargers around here are going for $5,000-$6,000 but they need some cosmetics.I suggest craigslist and offer them the trade with the extras and you will still have to pay "boot",may get a later model for yours and $1,000-$2,000.

I've been seein a few 71-74s on Craigslist around here for $1,000-2,500.. Ik where one is with 2 400s for $2000 just thought I'd try here n see what shows.

Ok. So I have the price at $3k but that's just for the rules.. So if anyone is interested in buying it outright shoot me an offer.

LOL!! I've actually been keepin my eye on both of those!:) I have yet to contact either one. (gotta get permission from dad) LOL

71-74 not the desired charger at all!!!!! i'll do some checking up here in northwest see if anybody has 1

Well my dream car is a '68 charger n I use to not like the 71-74s but they're a whole lot cheaper than the 68s and the funny thing about it is the more I look at the 71-74s the more I like them!! But my dream is still a '68!!

71-74 not the desired charger at all!!!!! i'll do some checking up here in northwest see if anybody has 1

To Who ? you ? they are much more desirable than you think. especially the big block cars. you want least desirable? try any 75-77 charger

Ummm ....Muddog the 71-72 Charger has became real desirable in the last 10-12 years.And a Super Bee,Ralley, or R/T are pretty close in price with the 68-70 Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back