Trade Offer - Your Thoughts

-
I'd trade for that Belvedere in a new york minute! That's just my personal opinion though and you know what they say about opinions, lol.

Honestly though, it's hard to say how streetable that Bel is without any cam or compression specs.

Any car is streetable. It just depends on how big your nads are! :toothy10: Drive it like ya stole it! :burnout: If it breaks - just fix it!

Damn.... I wanna got out for a drive, but too many :drinkers::drinkers: to even consider going out. Oh well back for more :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: then!

Wylde1.

Any car is streetable. It just depends on how big your nads are! :toothy10: Drive it like ya stole it! :burnout: If it breaks - just fix it!

Wylde1.

Many things to consider in a "street-able car"……

My car for example….. It looks totally stock both inside and out… Some would say it looks like a grandma car…… But it lives on 110, gets 10 mpgs on the highway with a tail wind, it's loud, the tires are scary on uneven pavement…….

So sure… It's a street car but it has been parked in the garage for 2 years. I would much rather have a nice slow driver that I can enjoy all year round….

Anyone with a nice, stock 68-69 dart want to trade. lol

My car for example….. It looks totally stock both inside and out… Some would say it looks like a grandma car…… But it lives on 110, gets 10 mpgs on the highway with a tail wind, it's loud, the tires are scary on uneven pavement…….

So sure… It's a street car but it has been parked in the garage for 2 years. I would much rather have a nice slow driver that I can enjoy all year round….

Sure if you don't mind 4 doors. Now the big question, what are talking about trading for?

Sure if you don't mind 4 doors. Now the big question, what are talking about trading for?

Like i said……. My car. Matching numbers, 62,000 mile, 1968 Barracuda, 340 Formula S, 4 Speed, Fastback.

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

Damn.... I wanna got out for a drive, but too many :drinkers::drinkers: to even consider going out. Oh well back for more :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: then!

Wylde1.

LMAO! Hell, right now my RC is my DD with below freezing temps and no weather stripping. Like you say, streetable is a frame of mind. 8)8)

10-4 on that. That's why I'll be going B stroker on my Duster build! CI is king.

the 64 looks streetable to me,,neither car here isa daily driver im sure,,,rear tires look to be tall,,,so that wil knock down that 4.56 ,,

no offense but i wouldnt have to think twice. the duster is an easy do over whereas the 64 is a hard to find car and both look pro built. i dig the 64.

Sorry man... You already have the big dog as far as racing goes (next to the 68 a-bodies)... Look at most of the Pro stocks in the early 70's and they were typically Dusters/Demon...

Wrong site to sell me on the qualities of a b-body. Keep the Duster....

How do you know it lives on 110, gets 10 mpgs on the highway, it's loud, the tires are scary on uneven pavement
and has been parked in the garage for 2 years???

Do you know this car or did you make contact with the owner?

How do you know it lives on 110, gets 10 mpgs on the highway, it's loud, the tires are scary on uneven pavement
and has been parked in the garage for 2 years???

Do you know this car or did you make contact with the owner?

I was talking about my car. The 68 Barracuda in the above pics.

Based on the dollar value I would trade in a second.
Math is simple, one car is easy to get and one car is hard to get. I would think you could sell the B body and get at least 2 A Bodies.

the 64 looks streetable to me,,neither car here isa daily driver im sure,,,rear tires look to be tall,,,so that wil knock down that 4.56 ,,

I agree with fstfish66. I don't know where anyone gets the idea that the 64 is not streetable. Just because it's not a boring /6 car, no offense intended to our /6 club members, doesn't meant that it's not streetable. Hell, there were days when my best friend and I talked about puting crashboxes in our cars and both of our cars at the time were big block 4-speed street/strip cars. Almost anything is streetable, depending on what you are willing to put up with.

The only reason I wouldn't trade for it is if you have alot of your own blood, sweat, and tears in your car. I definately won't trade my car for anything once I have it completed.

i would definitely trade from a financial standpoint its a no brainer its more of a question of the value you have added to the car throughout the build, not value others can appreciate but what you see in the car based on knowing you built it.

I don't know…. I hope that $2000 is paid on delivery. Something smells funny here…. I just don't see your duster being worth $39,000.

Why would someone trade a $39,000 car for a high teens mid $20,000 (on a good day) car?

****, I dont think the 64 is worth 39,000.00! I think its a fair trade....with only the 2K comimg out of pocket....... Do it!

Question...

At 13.1 compression other then changing out the pistons is there anyother way I could get this enging to run on pumped gas without damaging the engine?

No practical way.

You may be able to putt putt around on super with all the timing pulled out but then you will never be able to experience any of the power the car has.

You may look into water injection but I really don't know much about that.

That engine needs race gas if you ever plan to put your foot in it.

dam KP i still have mine and i will put a good strong running 10to1 440 in it that you could drive any were.just a though..

-
Back