Trade Offer - Your Thoughts

-
would trade in a heartbeat. i love b bodies. especially 1964 plymouths. they are great. i love your car to. but nothing comes close to a 64 plymouth b body.
just my .02

That other car would be much less of a driver than yours.

I also don't see both cars as being equal in value. What is the give and take in the deal or is it straight across?

Never can't stand to have a car I can't enjoy and by that I mean drive when I want where I want no practicality in having something that's uncomfortable on the street..but then again I don't race.

Nice trade offer. I love those B body cars. 3rd fav. of the line.
I'd do it myself.

oh id trade that car looks AWSOME from the back has a stance B bodys are great that car is NICE

Details of this trade would be nice.

Seller wants 39K for the 64. I don't see an even trade here myself.

It's hard to say. Did you buy the duster the way it is or did you build it?

If I had the money and had to choose I would pick the duster.

Man...both cars are nice as hell and would love to have both. I believe I would have to go with the Belvedere. That is a sweet looking ride right there. Then again, you have to consider what Dan201 said also.

I like the 64 and you can always find/build another A-body.Now to find a B-body done?Just my 2 cents.:cheers:

That other car would be much less of a driver than yours.

I also don't see both cars as being equal in value. What is the give and take in the deal or is it straight across?

Why do you say the other car would be much less of a driver than mine?

Never can't stand to have a car I can't enjoy and by that I mean drive when I want where I want no practicality in having something that's uncomfortable on the street..but then again I don't race.

I do not understand why one would be anymore uncomfort able on the street then the other. I do think any of these are easy on the street, just fun to drive.

Have you even got anything on the table or is this just a what if?

Where are looking at some time in Jan or Feb if decide. The owner of the B-Body will delive and pick for $2,000 that is the only money out of my picket. I would need the put wiper and a heater in it to have it inspected in my state and would most likey install 373 gears in it to make it more streetable.

This has nothing to do with an a-body vs. a b-body.

It's about a street car vs. a "street-able" car. If your duster is just a week end cruiser, sunny Sunday car…… Then go for it.

If you drive your duster all the time, and plan to drive that Belvedere, the same amount, I think it would be a bad trade.

id prob trade from the financial standpoint, but i like the dust better... if it was my duster in that trade ( which it would never be ) i honestly couldnt ever give up my plymouth, it holds to much sentimental value.

I'd trade for that Belvedere in a new york minute! That's just my personal opinion though and you know what they say about opinions, lol.

Honestly though, it's hard to say how streetable that Bel is without any cam or compression specs.

I don't know…. I hope that $2000 is paid on delivery. Something smells funny here…. I just don't see your duster being worth $39,000.

Why would someone trade a $39,000 car for a high teens mid $20,000 (on a good day) car?

-
Back