TRADE smallblock stuff for slant stuff (not stock parts)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is TRADE only not for sale right now. You pay shipping to me and I pay shipping to you.

Well seeing as how I have nothing with a small block in it anymore the T-rammed 360 is doing me no good sitting in the garage and taking up space so I want to trade some parts off it for some slant goodies.

I won't be home until next Tuesday so I will get pics of stuff then but here is a few of the things I have that are doing me no good.

Here we go...

Eddy performer intake for a smallblock (I believe it is an RPM) NOT AN AIR GAP. Bought new and used for about 10,000 miles....TRADE for slant six 4bbl intake.

Old Cal Custom NO SCRIPT finned aluminum valve covers for a small block. Need to be polished but have no broken fins and I think I even put some baffles in them, I will check when I get home....TRADE for Offy finned aluminum valve cover for a slant six.

Eddy Street Tunnel ram intake, pair of 450 Holleys, aluminum Hillborn style scoop and 2 K&N filters. Intake has never been run, carbs have no chokes (true T-ram carbs) they need rebuilds and filters could use a cleaning (dishwasher), no linkage. This is a package deal, I will not separate intake/carbs/scoop...TRADE for mulit carb set up for a slant. Including Intake, carbs, air cleaners and linkage if you have it.

I might part out the 40 over 360 but I would rather sell it as a whole to someone local or someone that can pick it up. I will go into detail about the motor later because I am in a motel in Twin Falls, ID and I should have been asleep hours ago but instead I am looking at car stuff online like a dumbass.

I want to trade with 73 Dart Custom -slant six. What do you want me to trade for that? And please provide me the exact location.

The cars aren't for sale/trade unless you have something older than 1960 and it runs good.

Says "East Renton, WA (Seattle)" under my screen name.

I have more offers for the T-ram set up than anything but I would rather try to trade it first. If someone finds a cool multi carb slant set up, go ahead and buy it and I will trade for it. If I get desperate for cash I have a list of who wants what parts.

100_5679.jpg

100_5680.jpg

100_5681.jpg

100_5682.jpg

100_5683.jpg

100_5684.jpg

100_5685.jpg

Here you can see part of the valve covers

100_3032.jpg

100_1116.jpg

100_1126.jpg

100_1120.jpg

100_1127.jpg

100_0521.jpg

100_0522.jpg

100_0523.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0527.jpg

100_0528.jpg

100_0529.jpg

Bump

I would also consider trading for 324 olds stuff like a muli carb intake and finned aluminum valve covers.

Just off the top of my head here is some info on the motor..

76 truck 360 machine work was cylinders 40 over, mains/rods 10
8.6-1 speedpro (summit special) pistons
I have a double roller timing chain with a tensioner
Started installing a CAT noisy gear drive
There is a new Comp cam 268H cam Specs: 268/268-454/454
Still needs lifters ( $64 new )
ARP main studs
ARP head bolts

The motor was rebuilt when I had my 73 Scamp and had about 10k on it when I pulled it out. There was very little carbon on the top of the pistons and no build up in the lifter valley. The heads are off and in good condition. I will get the PN off the heads when I get home. I bought them for $300 from the "head guy" that shows up to the Portland,OR swapmeet every year with a bunch of rebuild and painted heads.

Bump

The T-ram set up will be getting it's own for sale ad pretty soon for $550 obo + shipping. there is a dual webber set up on ebay new for 650 that I want for the slant in the 48 chevy.

I still need to get some pics of the motor but it is shoved in the corner of the garage and I am in the middle of an engine rebuild/swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back