traded barracuda for a barracuda

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
well i traded the barracuda today ive had it bout 18 weeks and the wagon to for a much better 65 barracuda it has new floors they need welded in i can do that lol and alot less rust in the 1/4s and the trunk floor is good as far as ican see it full of the crome as so got a parts 64 ply v post car i lost my camra so as soon as i find the dang thing i will have some pics up some where btw there is not much of the post car there but will have some 66 cuda parts up for sale later when i know what i will need oh and i got to keep the new tires and the old ss wheels off the barracuda lol

Looks to be in better shape than the one you sold. Whats the rusty truck that was sitting in front of it? I love the old fat fenders.

good choice i always like to 64-65 cuda better than the 66 version.

Some day when I get a bigger place with a much larger garage, I would like to add a second car, and it will most likely be an early 64-68 Barracuda, love these cars.

Looks to be in better shape than the one you sold. Whats the rusty truck that was sitting in front of it? I love the old fat fenders.
well im not for sure its just a cab no finders think its a chevy but knowing my uncle u never know lol

I have a nice 65 for sale or trade for second generation barracuda

-
Back