-
Status
Not open for further replies.

75DU5T3R360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a trailer hitch for sale that I took off of my Duster in 1999. It has been in storage and in my way for a long time. I’m not sure if it fits any other year of A-body Mopars than 1975. The price is $125 and is for local pickup only in the Shreveport, LA area.

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0116.jpeg

Me too, on shipping.

That looks well built.

I'd like to see where it was it was bolted into the car. I'll wind up building a hitch and probably duplicate that one, I like the way it's built.

Too many years ago since I removed it to remember. Seems like the bolts went through holes in the frame.

I'm going to duplicate that one, I like the way it's built. U-Haul has agreed to use my car as a template to build a hitch for free. They do it so they can produce a hitch to sell to the public. Big drawback, 12-18 month wait time. We're planning on doing a drag n drive in October and I need a hitch.

I'm going to duplicate that one, I like the way it's built. U-Haul has agreed to use my car as a template to build a hitch for free. They do it so they can produce a hitch to sell to the public. Big drawback, 12-18 month wait time. We're planning on doing a drag n drive in October and I need a hitch.

Check my build link above... it talks about how to make one for any A body from a curt 11000 WV Golf / GTI hitch.

Also, it is documented here a bit too. Same hitch, a different car, and possibly some more detail on the mounting into the frame. Welding and fabrication required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back