Trailer Hitch

-

scott657

Reaction score
Anyone have a trailer hitch on your A body.
If so let me see how ya did it.
Thanks as always FABO

There used to be an (in)famous drawing thrashing around the dubya-dubya_dubya..................................

here we go............see post 18

Trailer hitch

dart-trailer-hitch-jpg.jpg

I remember making one at a machine shop I used to work at for my slant 6 74 scamp to pull my dirt bike trailer when I was a kid...
I also remember my friend asking me to take his massive 21 foot boat to the river.. people pulling along side of us that were behind us saying they thought the boat was going down the freeway by itself...lol..
Anyways moral of the story it can be done...

I have a trailer hitch that was on one of my Duster's when I bought it. It was not a homemade piece, it was a bought.

I would like to build a hitch for my wagon. Not sure how different early A's.... or if wagons are still much different from other early A's

I remember making one at a machine shop I used to work at for my slant 6 74 scamp to pull my dirt bike trailer when I was a kid...
I also remember my friend asking me to take his massive 21 foot boat to the river.. people pulling along side of us that were behind us saying they thought the boat was going down the freeway by itself...lol..
Anyways moral of the story it can be done...
To my credit at that young age I was lead bracket designer for stowmaster tow bars..

Not mine but I saw this on my way home from work one day. Dude was pulling a load.

20190808_083722.jpg

20190808_083742.jpg

-
Back