Traitor, I’ve hanging out on FBBO

-
E ....all day long.

B body people are OK, it's the charger guys, sketchy as all hell

:lol::lol::lol:
Aww c'mon. We're not all that bad....
Charger_at_Milan_13413573614030.jpg

You cant Beat that 68-70 B Body styling across the board but the Charger has it going on. The Coronet isn't a bad looking body either. I do like the 66-67 as a close second though I have always liked Coronet but a 67 GTX is a nice ride.

You cant Beat that 68-70 B Body styling across the board but the Charger has it going on. The Coronet isn't a bad looking body either. I do like the 66-67 as a close second though I have always liked Coronet but a 67 GTX is a nice ride.
The 68 to 70 chargers are nice and comfortable but that blind spot on the 1/4s omg.

I also like 66/7 B bodies, I have a 67 belvedere 1 that I bought from a FBBO member. The car is really comfortable and no blind spots. I would say 66/7 b bodies are extremely user friendly.

I moved over there when I sold the cuda and bought a 66 Charger, but I still hang around here for the technical discussions. I still love a nice A body. I've moved more towards cruising mode than racing mode, but I still can't leave anything alone.:)

Hey Dog-don’t come over here selling your”rebodied A”!!! After that your only place to go will be For C bodies only!
? ? ?
I have never "rebodied" anything, ever.
Since I don't know you, I'll give you a pass and figure that you are kidding.

1 dork.jpg

The furthest that I have gone is to replace the front stub in my '70 Charger project. The car, as every one of the 66 cars that I have owned, retains the original VIN and body numbers. The front stub still has the numbers from the Belvedere since I have no intention of lying about the repair.

I’ve owned 2 B’s and 1 A. My uncle owns a RR and my dad has an E. I run the gamut, but B’s have more room for more engine.

? ? ?
I have never "rebodied" anything, ever.
Since I don't know you, I'll give you a pass and figure that you are kidding.

View attachment 1715736596

The furthest that I have gone is to replace the front stub in my '70 Charger project. The car, as every one of the 66 cars that I have owned, retains the original VIN and body numbers. The front stub still has the numbers from the Belvedere since I have no intention of lying about the repair.
Yep just a gig! That is one thing that gets these guys up on their haunches!

Good people on FBBO,, just like here, just not near the activity and info. A,B.E C or whatever.. we are all Mopar folk. (Even the Left winged Dems!????????>>>HA)

I'm just kidding because @Kern Dog is a charger guy.

I myself have the alphabet soup for mopars here. I started out in E bodies and I still have a challenger that I gave my dad. I also have B bodies although I sold all my chargers.

Just kidding with the K dog, and yes A bodies are the best product Chrysler ever thought of. :)
I actually have owned far more A body cars than Bs. My first was a 69 Dart. For most of my life, a dead Valiant or Dart could be bought for $800 or less. Try that with a Charger or Road Runner!
I like both sites but for different reasons.

I owned a 69 Coronet 500. It was nice but I didnt like the 318 it seemed it needed more motor. As a dumb kid I seeked out a 340 LOL! that lead me to my Swinger. It was a basket case with spare parts. Towed it home with dumb kid notions that I didnt want the car just the engine. I started doing research realized what it was, short version I kept my swinger and got rid of the Coronet. the Coronet needed trunk floor and the rear frame rail,too much work at the time for me. the Swinger is and was rust free.

Wow.... I thought Mopar guys stuck together and weren't like the chevy/pontiac/corvette snub club..

When I was running a 65 tempest, the Buick/pontiac/olds guys I hung with always had respect for the mopars. We didnt care, as long as you thrashed. Now there was prodding when you ran an automatic, but thats just cause it was so damn consistent.

My name an a-body, sold my a-body when I bought b-body of my dreams:) ..:( should have kept my a-body also:(.. if your out there I'd like to buy it back:D ..even with a b-body, I'm still a good guy my wife says:rolleyes:

thumbnail_DSCN3229.jpg

-
Back