Tranny lines

-

Burnnin Charlies

Reaction score
I have the metal line to run from tyranny to radiator. But would a metal mesh line to better just curious . It's a727 4 3 speed if I'm not mistaken it's getting a Hurst o magic shifter would like to know if there is any advice as to putting it from column shifter to a floor shifter any tips or advice

I have the metal line to run from tyranny to radiator. But would a metal mesh line to better just curious . It's a727 4 3 speed if I'm not mistaken it's getting a Hurst o magic shifter would like to know if there is any advice as to putting it from column shifter to a floor shifter any tips or advice
You are asking two different questions here. Are the existing transmission cooler lines damaged in some way? If not, then don't worry about changing them. As for the shifter, the shifter instructions discuss how to set up the mounting as well as running the cable. Pay close attention to how you run the cable so it does not come too close or touch the exhaust.

I recently put in a B&M floor shifter, and used the stock tranny lines. They were not damaged, so I didn't change anything. I did order a new set of tranny lines to replace the old ones because I was under the car anyway, but they didn't match up the right way. I'd only replace them if needed.

The floor shifter and how it is hooked up, has nothing to do with the transmission lines. They should not interfere at all.

-
Back