Trans-Siberian Orchestra

-
Why would someone pollute this thread like that?

Well it seems rather stupid and completely off subject.
I am all for calling out the perversions of the world, especially if they prey on our children...but it wasn't me who pointed it out

Pre-Sale Starts Tomorrow!
Experience the power and excitement of Trans-Siberian Orchestra from some of the best seats in the house. Get tickets for this year’s Winter Tour during the “Best of TSO” Pre-Sale – tomorrow only.

Pre-Sales run from 10AM Local Time until 10PM on Thursday, September 15th and can be accessed using the code GHOSTS.

There will even be select seats available at $29*!

*Available until Sept. 23rd or sell-out.

Full Tour 22

Pre-Sale Starts Tomorrow!
Experience the power and excitement of Trans-Siberian Orchestra from some of the best seats in the house. Get tickets for this year’s Winter Tour during the “Best of TSO” Pre-Sale – tomorrow only.

Pre-Sales run from 10AM Local Time until 10PM on Thursday, September 15th and can be accessed using the code GHOSTS.

There will even be select seats available at $29*!

*Available until Sept. 23rd or sell-out.

Full Tour 22
I'm on it

TSO = one of the best concert experiences I ever had. We got nose bleed seats . Before the show was about to start an usher approached us and said they were going to move us. We followed him . All the way to front row seats! I will occasionally listen to there cds. Regardless of the time of year. I still get choked up. Really magical night.
you said it brother thats all i wanted to listen to when my dad passed away

-
Back