Transmission fluid prices

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
What the heck is going on with the price of transmission fluid? In January I bought 6 quarts for 29 bucks then on August 3 I got 6 quarts for 38 bucks that same 6 quarts is now 68 dollars! WTF?? This is for mopar atf 4. I can't believe this **** thats ridiculous. More than doubled in 10 months

I feel your pain. 4 weeks ago, had to get 20 quarts for my 02 2500 for the trans and transfer case. I about choked.

It’s like gas in Cali. A full dollar more than Oregun. The gas station in Death Valley was over 6 a gal for regular.

Or motor oil. A quart of basic oil is almost 5 bucks...

Are you putting the ATF+4 in your 904 in the Dart? I was told by a transmission guy that it was too slick for an older 904 or 727, and to use Dexron3 in them. The ATF+4 started with the OD transmissions.

Are you putting the ATF+4 in your 904 in the Dart? I was told by a transmission guy that it was too slick for an older 904 or 727, and to use Dexron3 in them. The ATF+4 started with the OD transmissions.

I asked the same question and was told you could use the +4 in the older 904/727 if using the new alto frictions.

Just be thankful you have had cheap prices for so long....
We pay $90 here for 5L [ about 5.4 qt ] of syn oil.......Similar price rip offs on everything automotive. How does $57 for a cartidge of high temp silicon sound?

I asked the same question and was told you could use the +4 in the older 904/727 if using the new alto frictions.
I run F Bro, better friction coefficients, supposedly coarser molecules, in my 727.when I put the 340 in my 66, I used that blue crap,(B@M) was in sale! a tranny guy said it was F w/ dye ( and I'm sure Yall ALL know I'm a dumbass, by now!) The later Trans gotta have the +4. I haven't fd one up, but I know a chick that did... jacked / Trans on a badass 5 9 Ram club cab. We flushed it for her, seemed to be ok after. **** is getting stupidly priced. I went to Advance ( strong dislike) to get some +4 Fer the Jeep, ALL synthetic, and 10.a qt. That was last year. I passed, and found some good

Last edited:
Yea I read alot about it and from what I've read it was ok. Am I wrong? God i hope not ive done gone through over 60 dollars worth of this stuff

Brother Rob, they aint done yet! Food down here is gone crazy
And that Supertech, just Walmart oil, that was 2 and change a qt here, almost 5 bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
And that Supertech, just Walmart oil, that was 2 and change a qt here, almost 5 bucks
It's gettin bad man. I told Kitty tonight, I don't know how we're gonna do it if prices keep goin up. We're already skatin on thin ice budget wise.

Its getting ridiculous everything is outrageous its cost 15-20bucks for one person to eat at a fast food joint. I went to Wendys the other day got a burger fries drink and a frosty and it was 16 bucks.

It's gettin bad man. I told Kitty tonight, I don't know how we're gonna do it if prices keep goin up. We're already skatin on thin ice budget wise.
I know you prolly think I'm crazy, from some of my posts. Look at the World Economic Forums website. Do Not Take my Word for Crap. They are telling YOU what THEY are gonna do. Even the selected one here uses the same slogan " build back better" not wanting to get political, but this is all part of the "great reset". Fact = gates owns more farmland in America than anyone. Look at all the companies on their WEF website. They Are The NWO. GOD BLESS YALL and HOLD ON! Please do.t think I'm a darn fear monger, Faith not Fear. But this sucks, Guys...

I know you prolly think I'm crazy, from some of my posts. Look at the World Economic Forums website. Do Not Take my Word for Crap. They are telling YOU what THEY are gonna do. Even the selected one here uses the same slogan " build back better" not wanting to get political, but this is all part of the "great reset". Fact = gates owns more farmland in America than anyone. Look at all the companies on their WEF website. They Are The NWO. GOD BLESS YALL and HOLD ON! Please do.t think I'm a darn fear monger, Faith not Fear. But this sucks, Guys...
No, you ain't crazy.

Its getting ridiculous everything is outrageous its cost 15-20bucks for one person to eat at a fast food joint. I went to Wendys the other day got a burger fries drink and a frosty and it was 16 bucks.
Shoot Bro, the gal and I ate breakfast at Hardee's 17$... but I went to WD tonight, 52 bucks for some bull crap,no meat. A 1lb rollof Jimmy Dean sausage was 5.99 i refuse to pay that much. It can rot....the kids can't count w/o calling a manager ( who can't count either) common core math. The Dumbing down has worked...

I wonder if it comes with a little kiss and a slap on the *** before they bend you over.

I checked local here and it’s the same high price, it’s ridiculous.

I watched Super Troopers last night. I’m always looking at the price of things and noticed gas was 1.75 on the pump almost 20 years ago in the movie. Think about summer of 20, gas got down to 2.12 a gal in Washington on the Oregon boarder. .50 more in Portland. Lowest is 3.45 in the same spots now. I remember buying 2 candy bars for 90 cents in the mid / late 90’s. It’s across the board and it’s sad that the common folk like us are being push into the corner. While other like Lead and Jtard think this is all honky Dory....

When the minimum wage for the folks flipping the burgers, running the registers, making fries, etc went to $15, what did you expect.

-
Back