Transmission line routing - engine compartment

-

shifty

Reaction score
Having trouble with the routing on the new right stuff lines, can't figure out in the engine bay do the route between the block and the oil filter or between the block and motor mounts? Thanks

Anyone have a photo, does it route underneath the filter, doesn't seem like enough room between the steering box and rail

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 195
They come up along the oil pan, then between the engine and the mount.

I don't know about the oil filter, as I have SB's. I would see where they want to go when you get the ends matched up to the radiator fittings and then find a good spot to tweak them to....

I am running a DC k frame. Lines are for a 69 Charger big block. They follow the oil pan and bend to the right just forward of the sump.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 190
One more. Not the best but gives an idea. If you're trying to use small block lines (which I did the first go around) good luck. I tried everything and ended up ordering the set for the Charger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 209
Thanks -That photo was a help, I don't have a radiator for it yet and I'm was thinking that the tyranny cooler ran vertical

I'm running a champion 26" 3 row with ford contour electric fan setup. I'm not using the cooler built into the radiator just an external cooler.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 142
-
Back