Transmission park look cables!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been searching NOS transmission park look cables for years but never found one. How long should it be?

Any help is appriciated.

I just measured an OE park lock cable I have and it's 39 3/4" from ferrule to ferrule, or where the outer sheath bottoms out on the park mechanism on the trans, to the end of the collar on the other end of the outer sheath!! Hope this helps, Geof

I just measured an OE park lock cable I have and it's 39 3/4" from ferrule to ferrule, or where the outer sheath bottoms out on the park mechanism on the trans, to the end of the collar on the other end of the outer sheath!! Hope this helps, Geof

Thanks Geof! I have started the search but all the NOS vendors have repoped ones!!!!!

Thanks Geof! I have started the search but all the NOS vendors have repoped ones!!!!!
I am looking for a 64 Dart park transmission park lock cable, is this the correct length for my car, as well?

I was on the hemi performace website today, and they are now reproducing the pushbutton cables for any members that need them. I am trying to find a diagram to see how the park lock cable goes into the pushbutton 904. I picked up a 1963 pushbutton 904 and cannot lcate where the park lock cable goes into the transmission. Does anyone have a picture of a pushbutton 904 showing the location of the park lock cable?

-
Back