transmission ripoff

-
Some a holes sent me an email about how good this shop is and he talked to the people running the place. Like that place is going tell yeah we build crap and rip off people.

A lot of my famly is out there and i passed it to them tks for the up date they will spred the word and they live as far No. as Redfeather and So. to the Springs East to Lamar and west to G/J so ihope it helps Paul from sunny FL

Hey, had a very similar issue her in Canada. Company refused to warranty a 10 day old rebuild in my sons car. It just died. They were a cash only outfit too. Here is what worked for me...

I noticed in an earlier post you say they are a cash only business.

That's because they are cheating the TAX MAN.

In our case I gave them the option of a full refund or complete repair, OR I would call Revenue Canada (IRS for you) from my cell right there in their office.

They handed my son his $750 right then.

yeah my account still on hold, now their bragging about how good their work and prices are. And other places are afraid and flagging their ads. I took the loss, i just want other people to know about their crappy work. They burned other people,then they hope people forget about them. If you look on craiglist, you see their ads 64 and washington.

I really like your efforts to keep all informed! If only more folks would be as involved when they get ripped off. The world would be a far,far better place if we all looked out for one another.

Yeah I opened a new account with another email. I just don't like how these people work. The police in brighton said they got a long list about this place. And they change their name and location every couple of years. So what does that tell you.

We are still flagging each other.

This the place? Take a look 32 year warranty.

IN STOCK! CHEVY 4L60E Transmissions Rebuilt With 1 year Warranty - $495 (Denver)

Date: 2012-12-31, 1:18PM MST
Reply to this postReply to: [email protected][?]

Transmissions Rebuilt by 20 yr ASE cert Master Tech, Ref's available on request

REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

We inspect all parts and replace damaged or worn hard parts
new manifold pressure switch
gaskets O rings lip seals bushings
and all new frictions and steels if needed
rebuild front pump

electronics extra if needed

32 year warranty with purchase of torque converter

for more information please call
All American Transmission LLC
Denver Co 80229

We had an auto repair shop like that around here too. They got in trouble for screwing people. They closed up for awhile then opened under a different name in another part of town. They started doing the same thing to others.
For some strange reason the media got a hold of this and they are no longer in business. I believe they went to court for screwing so many people over.

Sometimes there is justice.

You are starting to obsess. Either sue 'em or blow up their shop, but whatever you do, move on.

Why'cha put up a real web page that they can't flag?

Looks like their still at it,someome just posted this on craiglist today. Warning Warning Warning!!!!! Do not use All American Transmission they will rip you off. I am one of many customers who were scammed by Jeff the owner of the shop. If you do not believe me do a google search and read the reviews. I will post a SCAM ALERT everyday to warn others about these crooks. If you have been ripped off by this shop please post a scam alert so others will not be victimized by these people. Jeff the owner is the reason honest mechanics get BAD a reputation.

-
Back