-
Status
Not open for further replies.

white-night

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I know that this is the wrong place to list this AD: but I need to ship a car from Georgia to Sth California.The car is a 65 Valiant (driver) & I need it shipped in the next 3 weeks todays date being 1-7-13.If you can help me out please let me know & a price range would also be appreciated.Cheers White-Night :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::banghead:

Europeans and Aussies and some other nations put day first then month then year.:D

Thanks Guys,That's the way we write it in Australia & don't forget we're one day a head of you as well.Cheers

PS: By the way can you help me out as I do need a car shipped

Would you trust a 60's era car going cross country that you know nothing about? I sure as hell wouldn't lol!

I have before. All I knew was what the owner stated. Seattle WA to Easley SC, 2854 miles. No problem.

Search "auto transport" in the US...lots of places offering this service...first time I used a service like this for a car I hadn't seen, it was cheaper than I could drive round-trip to pick up the car, just shop around a little to find the right service/price.
Good luck!

The car to be shipped is a 64-65 Valiant hard top with a 400hp 340-floor shift auto with a suspension pkg ,air & cruise control.It's a dec/estate vehicle,in good running condition.:prayer:

wow, that sounds like you need to drop it off in Tn on your way. have a local stip here that we could make sure it runs good enought for the rest of the trip :)

good luck with it.

You might try www.uship.com and see what happens. Your time frame may be a problem for the carrier shippers since they figure hauling many cars on a single transport.

You might send RustyRatRod a pm to see if he knows anyone since he is in Georgia.

i shipped my D100 from san diego to houston for $700 a few months ago
i used dependable auto shippers
my buddy paid about the same to ship his 67 camaro from san francisco to alabama
a guy on ramchargercentral.com paid $900 to ship a ramcharger from los angeles to atlanta
we all used DAS
no probs
i tried uship but wasn't gettin any bites
then i bit the bullet and called DAS

for a car that size i'd say $500 if the shipper was family
$700 a friend or "mopar discount"
$900 seems like it would be standard market rate

this is for OPEN and xposed to the elements carriage
encolsed will be a LOT more

Status
Not open for further replies.
-