Transport?

-

Hang10Mike

Reaction score
Okay everyone, I'm sure this has come up a bit but I am looking to transport my '75 Dart from Ocala, FL. to Phoenix, AZ. I'm getting loads of calls, emails and texts from companies and brokers. All I see are the bad reviews of late deliveries, damaged cars and hiked up prices once they have the car on their truck. Does anyone out there have any other dependable options? Not a show car. Just want it with no dings and glass in tact...and on time.

2221.jpeg

I have used Pilot several times and have been very pleased. The best advise I can give you is to make sure your car is delivered on the trailer that picked it up. I have seen way too many times companies like Reliable switching cars from trailer to trailer in parking lots. One truck takes it so far and it is handed off. Any damage the finger pointing starts. just my .02

I have used Pilot several times and have been very pleased. The best advise I can give you is to make sure your car is delivered on the trailer that picked it up. I have seen way too many times companies like Reliable switching cars from trailer to trailer in parking lots. One truck takes it so far and it is handed off. Any damage the finger pointing starts. just my .02
Ty 71, checking them out now.

my take. this can happen.

the broker gives you a price. you sign his contract, after a while, he calls and tells ya he can't find anyone willing to haul your car for that price, needs a little more. the hauler delivers ya car, the invoice is $50 higher than contract. WTF!?

be sure who you are dealing with, all the details, cheaper price can bit ya in the butt.

-
Back