Tremec 5 Speed Bellhousing?

-
Who makes a bell for a tko to big block. I know quicktime sells one but the price is steep. Any suggestions?
When I was installing my t56 to my RB I searched and searched for a cheaper bell housing but couldn’t find anything. I just bit the bullet and got the QuickTime because they’re probably worth it anyway.
At least now I know my flywheel won’t come loose and buzzsaw my legs off.
Edit: this was about 2 years ago so there could be more options now.

:rofl: I suppose i could swallow that pill. I would have to find a store that sells one bullet as well. Thank you for the input i may just go with it.

Sometimes, it is what it is. There is to my knowledge only one maker of this and that is QuickTime. Since there the only game in town for this, they can charge what ever they want for it and probably not care about anybody’s bitching.

Silver Sport Transmissions should have what you are looking for.
ShiftSST.com
My Big Block Tremec bell had Keisler stamped in it. SST bought out Keisler.
They show it in a kit.Maybe try calling to see if they will sell a bell only.

Silver Sport Transmissions should have what you are looking for.
ShiftSST.com
My Big Block Tremec bell had Keisler stamped in it. SST bought out Keisler.
They show it in a kit.Maybe try calling to see if they will sell a bell only.
Badass! Thank you!

When I did my Tremec from Kiesler he was selling the bell housing. I know he is gone now but as someone mentioned there are conversions so they are out there. I did my conversion back in 2001.

When I did my Tremec from Kiesler he was selling the bell housing. I know he is gone now but as someone mentioned there are conversions so they are out there. I did my conversion back in 2001.
Well if anybody want to sell me theirs if they have switched or took it out when selling the car let me know haha!

I have contacted Silver Sport for a quote for my Dart, they sell kits only, unless that has changed since last summer. I would check with American Powertrain, they may sell individual parts.

American Powertrain or Hurst may have what you want but none of them are cheap.

Last edited:
Looks like the right one. Dual pattern for both the 833/TKO.
Same as the Keisler that I had. When we removed the Tremec, we bolted a Passion 4 speed OD in it's place. Call them to be sure.

Looks like the right one. Dual pattern for both the 833/TKO.
Same as the Keisler that I had. When we removed the Tremec, we bolted a Passion 4 speed OD in it's place. Call them to be sure.
Thank you for the info. Is the input shaft length the same?

I believe so as we didn't make any changes during the swap back in 2007.

-
Back