Trend or what!

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
There's no doubt in the last week that many of us have become very interested in the older style air cleaners, or at least working on slight modifications to better the appearance of our engine compartments. Good idea's are great for all and I hope more members show and share more of their good idea's in the near future......at least, "before" I finish my car.

Thanks JD

Some times you can't have it all Jimmy boy! :poke:

Yep I enjoy seeing these Ideas too. :thumbup:

trend

I to like and enjoy seeing others ideas. It helps me make a choice befor I spend money on something. But my wife hates it, cause i keep asking for money to spend on the ideas of others. ha ha ha
Jeff

I had way to much time to come up with ideas for my car over the winter. I've decided I wanted something that look mostly stock, was built for the street but would rip of mid 12 second passes with the column shifter in D. Little did I know what a pain in the rear it is to find the small details to make my motor look like a stock '71 340. It also cost a lot more then I thought it would. Of coarse some parts wont look stock no matter what I do, like the Carter fuel pump, LD340 intake and TTI headers.

I love making the old and rusted look fantastic (in my opinion) and enjoy seeing other peoples ideas. I have tons of ideas in my mind, but what makes it work is only having my hands and little money to spend haha.

Hi Adam.
Your engine won't look completely stock, but it will look like the engines of the early seventies. Modifications that we all would have done "backintheday". Thats the way I like em.

-
Back