Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
I need some trim clips for my 68 Cuda FB. I need 2 of each in the picture. The one on the right holds the outer rear window trim in place and the others are interior clips for the interior rear trim pieces.

I can buy the top one and one on the left new but I can't find the lower right one. If I have to I'll even buy the whole trim piece to get those clips

Let me know what ya got. Needing them ASAP

Attachments

• 0316161958-00.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 191
Found the upper and lower right clips but still need the clips in the lower right of the picture. They hold the outer 1/4 window trim on a 68 Cuda fastback

Have you got a better pic Tracy? Its the SS rear windshield moulding? Or the 1/4 belt moulding?

Here's some close up pics of the clips I need. I layed a tape measure next to it for size reference. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00552.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00553.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00554.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 135
Tracy Ive never seen clips like that. 67 notch 1/4 belt clips are totally different. Try googling Papco. I just found the grill clips for Dads 67 cuda at my local supplier and they came from Papco. They have lotsa weird clips.

Tracy Ive never seen clips like that. 67 notch 1/4 belt clips are totally different. Try googling Papco. I just found the grill clips for Dads 67 cuda at my local supplier and they came from Papco. They have lotsa weird clips.

Ok. Seems they changed quite a few clips from 67 to 68. Barracuda Kid offered me a complete piece of trim with good clips for a reasonable price so I'll just go with it but thanks for looking and the info about Papco. I'll keep them in mind if I ever need anything again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back