-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rod7515

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the trim for a 66 2 door Dart hardtop that fits around the right rear passenger window. Probably a 170 will fit as well.
Rod

Last edited:
I am looking for the trim for a 66 2 door Dart hardtop that fits around the right rear passenger window. Probably a 170 will fit as well.
Rod
Do you want the trim on the outside attached with clips or the trim that mounts to the body under the glass weather strip?
All 64-66 Darts use the same rear window trim. I probably have what you are seeking.

I need the one under the glass. Looks somewhat like a boomerang. Its chromed pot metal. I have but it will need repeated do am looking for one in better shape. I can send a pic to your email. Passenger side. Thanks rod

I need the one under the glass. Looks somewhat like a boomerang. Its chromed pot metal. I have but it will need repeated do am looking for one in better shape. I can send a pic to your email. Passenger side. Thanks rod
Your inbox is full. You can send pics in a PM to me. I'm pretty confident that I have that piece.

Here are 2 pics of the trim.One is front and one is the back side. It must be from a 270 or 170 as the GT version looks the same but is a slight bit larger. Been looking for a while and still in need of one. If you run into one please let me know.
Thanks Rod
DSCN0378.JPG
DSCN0377.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back