Trip to Michigan...I can help with cross border shopping

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing is set in stone yet, but Im hoping within the next 4-6 weeks I will be making a trip to Michigan. I know that shipping bigger stuff either from Can to US or vice versa can be a pain in the arse, so Im willing to help bring stuff across either way if it helps in sales/deals...

Cheers
4spdragtop

And anybody that would like to ship anything to me here in Michigan for Steve to carry accross I'd be glad to meet Steve for the handoff. Or, any way I can help for that matter!!

Now Steve, you wern't planning on coming to the mitten and not hooking up with me were you?? Details on your trip please, when they are finalized!! Geof

And anybody that would like to ship anything to me here in Michigan for Steve to carry accross I'd be glad to meet Steve for the handoff. Or, any way I can help for that matter!!

Now Steve, you wern't planning on coming to the mitten and not hooking up with me were you?? Details on your trip please, when they are finalized!! Geof

Hey Geffro would love to drop by and visit the whole fambly!! Yep anything whether its coming or going to the US, I will do what I can

Cheers
4spdragtop

Hey Geof, we'll most likely be meeting around my place over here. Once Steve lets me know I will give you a call.

bring me a right 1/4 fer my val wag.. i hear theyre scattered all over over there, eh?

-
Back