triple black demon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
in reading this entire thread there are a couple references by members of having seen the car for sale in the recent past on this forum.

Was the car built by another board member here before you purchased it a year before this thread was started ?

Or did you do the paint and engine ?
I built the whole car. I bought the car from north carolina and brought it back to ky striped it down and completely redid everything.

I see you have a lot of trade offers but you don't reply to them, I hope you at least PM those guys. All you do is ask if somebody has something to trade.

Maybe you should be a little more specific and tell us what you are looking for...car line...big or small block...auto or stick????

and post some pics of the restoration and the major components being rebuilt if they were .....i.e. transmission, rear end, short block

I see you have a lot of trade offers but you don't reply to them, I hope you at least PM those guys. All you do is ask if somebody has something to trade.

Maybe you should be a little more specific and tell us what you are looking for...car line...big or small block...auto or stick????
how do you no who i reply to.

and post some pics of the restoration and the major components being rebuilt if they were .....i.e. transmission, rear end, short block

Why should he? lol. Are you going to buy it? I think he's posted enough pictures for serious buyers/trade inquiries.

Sweet ride, GLWS!

In Dons defense. I've been talking to him for a while. I just can't get my ducks in a row. This a gorgeous car and would hope to end up in a deal for it!

What are you looking to trade for? I see lots of offers, but no info specified other than fast and cool. More specific info may aid your attempt.

What are you looking to trade for? I see lots of offers, but no info specified other than fast and cool. More specific info may aid your attempt.
might consider a trading for a nice driver and some cash or a race car and some cash thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back