triple R..does this meet your approval

-
You guys knock that thing all ya want.
I'm pretty sure lots of us would have fun with it.
I know I would.

I for one, don't like it...the way the thing is jackknifed between the bed and the cab, looks like some of the chargers they throw out after filming the DOH

An "Auto" translator on the floor!!

I love the thing.

Yea an "auto" translator, just like my smart phone, it also has an "auto translator". You tell the smart phone what gear to put the car "in" and it does it!! LOL>>>

treblig

It's the California Culture. NOTHING out here makes sense which is why it so bad ***. I went and looked at it. I wouldn't pay $16K. But we have Rat Rods out here all over the place. But not an International with a small block Chrysler. I have noticed that alot of these 'Rat Rods' are showing up with 392 Hemi's in them. The SBC's in Ford bodies have run their course.

I guess I never got caught up into those..... to each their own

It's the California Culture. NOTHING out here makes sense which is why it so bad ***. I went and looked at it. I wouldn't pay $16K. But we have Rat Rods out here all over the place. But not an International with a small block Chrysler. I have noticed that alot of these 'Rat Rods' are showing up with 392 Hemi's in them. The SBC's in Ford bodies have run their course.

What do you mean "out here nothing makes sense"??? California is a wonderful place!!! It's the only state where the most beautiful women ..............ARE MEN!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself!!
treblig

What do you mean "out here nothing makes sense"??? California is a wonderful place!!! It's the only state where the most beautiful women ..............ARE MEN!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself!!
treblig

I think I just threw up in my mouth! What horrible vision that popped into mind. And while we have a huge car culture we have things like bruce/katlin jenner running around.

-
Back