Trochu tomorrow.. anybody need anything?

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
I will be going to an auto wrecker in Trochu tomorrow, the guy carries mainly Mopar stuff. Does anybody need anything? Look through the pictures in this link and let me know.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=77170

But.. PLEASE DO NOT ask for a part, and then bail on me when it comes to paying for it. I really do not want to be stuck with an early Valiant tail light, or a 69 Satellite seat track or something that I will never use.
If you are really needing a part, and are totally serious on it, then let me know and I'll see what I can do, otherwise, don't ask. Thank you.

the grill looks to be in great shape
if you could find the rest of the peices i would take the grill

i will only take a complete grill and i will pay up to $100 for it
i dont know much about the prices or anything there but i dont have much money

DSC03070.jpg

also pm me about it when you get back i will try to remember to check the thread tommarow

No big deal but if you can find one in better condition than what we have we need a pass side headlight bezel for a 66 dart and a pair of the spears (the big one on the end of the side trim, not the 2 little ones) for a 66 Dart. The headlight bucket just needs to be decent for a driver, I will leave condition and what you think a decent price would be to your discretion.

Bucket is pretty trashed at the bottom.
100_4746.jpg

These are the bent up spears that are on the car now.
100_4745.jpg

100_4748.jpg

Oh and take a bunch of pics of all the old stuff, you know what I like! I'm still looking for some funky taillights and bumper for the rear of the 48.
Thanks Mike!

Hey Mike, I see some stuff I could use. I get a bunch of money hopefully on Monday...Wednesday at the latest so I will be able to pay you for sure.

If this car is being parted out, I could really use the dual sport chrome mirrors and Duster emblems. Ultimately I'd like to pay under $125 for the mirrors and emblems...think I'm crazy by thinking that?
DSC03173.jpg

Also, if there are any 2nd Gen. Chargers that that have side windows, I need one chrome piece for my Charger. It's the chrome trim piece that goes at the end of the side window. It goes vertically between the side & quarter windows and has weatherstripping in it...know what piece I mean? Damn, I could really use a pair of '70 Coronet tail lights but I don't have the car home yet so I'm not gonna spend money on it yet. Do you plan on going back there anytime after this? I'm not sure if my Coronet has the tail lights so if you do go back, I might end up getting you to grab those for me. Also, last thing I can think of...if you have the time, PLEASE photograph the fender tag or vin tag for any Dusters, Dart Sports or Demons you get your hands on for my registry please. It would be MUCH appreciated!

Forgot one last thing....if you have the time, could you please get the info (fender/vin if it has them) off this? I see it's a T5 '69 from Alberta like my '69...
DSC03086.jpg

Hey Mike -
If you get this in time I'd like a plastic glovebox liner that will bit a '69 Dart. I've been told the '70s a-body liners will fit the late '60's a-bodies.
Let me know. Thanks.

Alright, we'll look for parts as we go, and yes I'll take pics for you Scamp, and as well for you Cody.
Cody, that Duster you want the mirrors off, if I remember correctly, he wanted to sell that car as a complete and not part it out.

Anybody else?

Alright, well, the trip was.. decent. We arrived at 12, and were informed they close at 1 on Saturdays. Also, everything was covered in snow. Sooooo.. here's what I came out with.

Two quarter extensions from a 71 Dart.
One Dart Custom emblem that goes on the glovebox door.

360Scamp, there was 1 66 Dart there, it was a 4 door, but the side trim you asked for was different on this car. There was no sections, it just ran the length of the car. And the headlight bezel looked like someone took a hammer to it.

Cody, I did what I could for VIN tags and fender tags, it was difficult as there was snow everywhere, but I'll give you the pics I got and you can go from there. I believe one was a 72 340 Duster, and there should be a Hang 10 in there as well.
You asked about mirrors and emblems from the 75 Duster, well, they aren't parting it out, they want to sell it as a whole for $2500. It's a 318 2bbl, 4 speed, 8 1/4, and badly needs new quarters, rockers, floor, and passenger backseat window.
I took a picture of the VIN from the T5 Charger, but no Chargers had the chrome you wanted.

amzchad, he wanted $100 for the grill as is (no headlight bezels or marker lenses), and it had a crack on the bottom, visible.

ocdart, there was a 70 Dart 4 door that had a glovebox liner, but it wasn't plastic, it was some kind of felt or something.

I'll post the few pictures I got later.

-
Back