[Found!] Truck 360 Oil Pan

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few of them! But you can get one off a Magnum it will work in all the trucks with the exception of the small trucks like the Dakota.

i recently bought a new one from summit or jegs

Thanks Joe. Do you remember which one you bought? I saw ones made by Dorman and Spectra, but I question whether they're worth a **** or not. If you look at the spectra pictures, it doesn't look like it even has stiffening ribs between the bolt holes. Your's turned out pretty well, I'm assuming?

I have a few of them! But you can get one off a Magnum it will work in all the trucks with the exception of the small trucks like the Dakota.

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize you could use a magnum pan on a 360LA. Will a 5.2 magnum work as well, or just a 5.9?

I have a real nice one for LA engines with the dipstick and tube

Do you have one for a 360LA? if so, PM me a price with shipping to 95691. I'm guessing it may be pretty pricey to ship. Thanks

Last edited:
oil pan.jpg

Thanks Joe. Do you remember which one you bought? I saw ones made by Dorman and Spectra, but I question whether they're worth a **** or not. If you look at the spectra pictures, it doesn't look like it even has stiffening ribs between the bolt holes. Your's turned out pretty well, I'm assuming?

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize you could use a magnum pan on a 360LA. Will a 5.2 magnum work as well, or just a 5.9?

Do you have one for a 360LA? if so, PM me a price with shipping to 95691. I'm guessing it may be pretty pricey to ship. Thanks
I do have 5 or 6 of them I will have to check on shipping
5.2 will work and the pickup as well
But I would just buy one at pull-a-part or a core man

I'm not up to date on the Magnum stuff. The pan I have is from a 91 360 LA engine

I'm not up to date on the Magnum stuff. The pan I have is from a 91 360 LA engine
Not saying yours wouldn't work. I was just telling the member that one off of a magnum 318 would work for his application. I was just trying to help him find one a little closer to him. Hope this helps.

I have one that would be shipped for cost. GTX's looks nice and is fairly local, probably the best bet.

I have one that would be shipped for cost. GTX's looks nice and is fairly local, probably the best bet.

Why thank you Mr. Back. Although ... we are almost 15-20 minutes apart. That's a lot of strenuous driving. ;)

Mopo, here's the inside of the pan with the pickup. Yes, the inside needs a little love (but doesn't everything?). ;)

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back