Trunk extension to quarter pics

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently got new trunk extensions for my 67 Dart. I have them placed in but they don't seem to fit as good as I thought. I know there will be some tweeking involved but id like a few pics if possible on how they sit along the quarter panel. Any help would be great, Thanks in advance

I'm guessing that you're using the ones from AMD? I had a similar issue with mine. They did not mate up to the quarter panels at all. They both were about a 1/2 inch too long. I wound up cutting and shortening them.
My Demon has ALOT of AMD parts on it and this was the first piece that I really had to rework and it really was no big deal.

Ted

Thanks Ted. The problem im having is the quarters aren't real great. Im trying to get the ext. in but im thinkin now im going to have to do something in regards to the 1/4s them selves. I see on the ext.s there flared in at the rear but do they sit up against the 1/4 panel in front at the inner wheel well..flush? one reason for pics?

I don't know if this help, but here's some pics of my 72 duster. It fit pretty good but I can't say how well it would fit to the bottom of the stock quarter as mine was rotted out there and I had to make a patch.

ok, here

Attachments

• car 287.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 159
  • car 289.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 182
  • car 308.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 146
-
Back