-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have a trim piece for a trunk lid. I believe from a 68 dart.Its in real good shape other than a dent bottom lip center. Of course it needs a cleaning and I dont want to try and fix the small dent..I have no idea of value and going buy the rules im asking $95 plus shipping. If im way out there in price.PLEASE let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• HPIM0895 (800x600).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 842
  • HPIM0896 (800x600).jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 838
  • HPIM0897 (800x600).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 842
  • HPIM0898 (800x600).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 840
  • HPIM0899 (800x600).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 843
  • HPIM0900 (800x600).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 838
  • HPIM0901 (800x600).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 834
It is 68 Dart 270 trunk trim. Funny thing is the one for my 69 Dart Custom is reversed. Everything that is black on yours is argent on mine and everything that is argent on yours is black on mine. Nice piece.
~Michael

It is hard to say about the price. It is a nice piece. The dent appears minor and easily repairable. I bought one at the Portland swap meet last year for mine for $45. It was Sunday and the guy wanted to sell everything. I sold my original (worse than yours) for $55 to a guy who really wanted one. I think your in the ballpark.
~Michael

Well i waited long enough..........No payment and no responses............I need this gone........Its for a 68 Dart i believe. Of course it will work with a 67 to 69. It is in great shape except the dent........ANYONE

Best i can do...$65.00 shipped.Anywhere in north america. Dont need it and its not a bad piece. Hate to damage it buy having it lying around. May become a wall decoration...:banghead:

Hey Ed its your piece and do what you want, but with a piece that big there is no way I would sell with shipping included. You are setting yerself up for a loss. For shipping, I would get a length of black abs pipe and pkg it in that. It is easily worth $50 it looks super clean, good luck!

Thanks Steve..........Im trying to help out were i can and i need alot of this stuff gone. You know me.........I work on the dart in fall and winter..LOL.....Stupid Canadians:banghead:BTW thanks for the help on the rear defog..........It works.:cheers:

Thanks Steve..........Im trying to help out were i can and i need alot of this stuff gone. You know me.........I work on the dart in fall and winter..LOL.....Stupid Canadians:banghead:BTW thanks for the help on the rear defog..........It works.:cheers:

Glad to help with the blower mtr Ed. Be patient, it will sell. Look at all the stuff I still have for sale LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back