Not open for further replies.

cvraider73

Fish Lover
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I cannot find this part and have looked on the internet for it. Can anyone tell me if this part is still being made or where I can find one to buy?

trunk-bracket-jpg.jpg

I have this piece also, the whole assembly as a matter of fact. Do you need the brackets? They are spot welded to the body.

Here’s the air flaps and the telescoping rod. The air flaps have overspray on them, but the rubber is nice, no tears. I’ll clean them up a little, and look for a better set in my parts bins.

3D0B5CBB-2D1E-4BA0-A19D-B26681C394F9.jpeg

$10 a piece plus shipping. That would be $20 for everything in the picture, plus shipping.

How much for shipping? They might fit in a USPS medium side loading priority flat rate box ($15.50.) Say $40 to cover tax?
Do you use Venmo or some other way to make payment?

I use PayPal if that’s a possibility. They will surely fit in a medium flat rate box, and if you are west coast that would be the most economical way. I’m in Michigan.

Ok, go ahead and bill me on pay pal.
Your name and email/Pay Pal has been removed. For your internet security, don't post personal information on the open forums. Please use the personal message option. (click on their name in the avatar box and then "start a conversation")

Your name and email/Pay Pal has been removed. For your internet security, don't post personal information on the open forums. Please use the personal message option. (click on their name in the avatar box and then "start a conversation")

Thanks, Did not know that. Will be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back