-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleary67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need only one piece of nice trunk trim for a 67 covrt cuda. I believe they are both the same size. Anyone? Thanks- Rich

They may be the same size but they are not the same profile! Can you use the top piece on the bottom?? Yes, but it does not follow the contour of the taillight bezel! Not saying it isn't suitable to use 2 top pieces instead of buying the overpriced bottom piece, just wanted to share the differences!!

Aahh! I will definitely take another look at that! And yeah, is the bottom one I need.... Thank you for the heads up!

Aahh! I will definitely take another look at that! And yeah, is the bottom one I need.... Thank you for the heads up!
If you were talking about the piece that goes across the bottom of the trunk, I have 3 of them. Mine are on a 68 which should fit the 67 as well I believe. They're not perfect but they're better than having none if you don't have any.

If you were talking about the piece that goes across the bottom of the trunk, I have 3 of them. Mine are on a 68 which should fit the 67 as well I believe. They're not perfect but they're better than having none if you don't have any.
Private

1465682777892774582854.jpg

From the pic it looks like it might be a little different, but honestly I don't know..? I do have the the piece its just beat to ****!

From the pic it looks like it might be a little different, but honestly I don't know..? I do have the the piece its just beat to ****!

68 trunk trim is completely different than 67! Here is a 67 trunk lid with all of the correct trim!!

image.jpg

I appreciate the info, I'm in the same boat as you are where I'm not really sure. I just know that the one that I have on my car is coming off to replace it with another one that I have that's much better condition already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back