-
Status
Not open for further replies.

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Unsure of what it is actually called...and not sure the owner of this hot rod is looking for it but I figured it would not hurt to ask and see if anyone has one on here...Pretty obvious something is missing in this image....
1DX37422.JPG

If anyone should happen to have one...in decent shape...please contact me. My mailbox is probably fill so if you would kindly just leave a comment here...
Thank You...

Exterior "Trunk trim panel"...
That kinda covers it.
Not sure where you are but
Maybe our friend up North can shed some light on it, @4spdragtop is all about A body Barracudas.

Last edited:
Unsure of what it is actually called...and not sure the owner of this hot rod is looking for it but I figured it would not hurt to ask and see if anyone has one on here...Pretty obvious something is missing in this image....View attachment 1715780143
If anyone should happen to have one...in decent shape...please contact me. My mailbox is probably fill so if you would kindly just leave a comment here...
Thank You...

That looks like a 69 Barracuda. Square Marker lamps. Came with two different trunk trim panels, one an argent silver with red accents and one Blacked out with a special Formula S emblem on the Right hand side. Also. there are left and right panel extensions that mate with the taillight bezel.. Looks like they are still in place on the car shown. This car may be a Formula S as I see left and right exhaust cutouts. As well, the panel extensions mated to the taillights look to be black to match the Formula S blacked out panel.

Thanks Joey, those(69 S and non S) are both available repop from Laysons and Classic I believe.
That is a beautiful ride, looks like he has 68 trim on it? With his paint scheme, it still looks really nice with the mismatched pieces.

Year One has both

Yup! The panels are available, unfortunately the special Formula S Medallion or the filler pieces have not been re-popped as far as I know. Last NOS medallions I saw for sale for this application we almost half the cost of the panel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back