TRW Power Steering pump casting # I/D help needed

-

petty437

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have two TRW pumps that I got in a tub of parts I bought from an estate a couple years ago. The gentleman had a 65 Coronet & both pumps had "good" and "65" written on them in chaulk. Is there a place to look or someone knowledgable in identifying the casting #'s on these? One has a E18 (?) and 3 cast on the high pressure inlet part of the casting with a 88852 stamped on another area. The other has a B23 (?) and a 1 cast with 60852 stamped on it. Both have the vented, gas style filler cap. See photos of the first on below. I noticed this one had been leeking so I replaced the tank o-ring & the front seal on it. Also note that the one set of brackets has some orange under the black paint. Thanks for the help!

pump body 1.jpg

pump body 2.jpg

stamping.jpg

cast #.jpg

brackets.jpg

I have two TRW pumps that I got in a tub of parts I bought from an estate a couple years ago. The gentleman had a 65 Coronet & both pumps had "good" and "65" written on them in chaulk. Is there a place to look or someone knowledgable in identifying the casting #'s on these? One has a E18 (?) and 3 cast on the high pressure inlet part of the casting with a 88852 stamped on another area. The other has a B23 (?) and a 1 cast with 60852 stamped on it. Both have the vented, gas style filler cap. See photos of the first on below. I noticed this one had been leeking so I replaced the tank o-ring & the front seal on it. Also note that the one set of brackets has some orange under the black paint. Thanks for the help!

View attachment 1716066893

View attachment 1716066894

View attachment 1716066895

View attachment 1716066896

View attachment 1716066897
I would say it for 65-66 A-body.

-
Back