Trying to build power....225 step by step help

-
So... valve change , major port work and different intake and headers + a bump with a shaved head or shaved block would help ? I would like my car to weight 2 500 pounds , and have a strong reliable 225 , dont want a 10 sec either , i just dont want to swap it for a v8 ( again ) ahahahah

Nothing wrong with that just as long your good with less 200 hp most likely unless you port out, even then you probably won't much more than around 225 hp.

It got mixed up because you quoted my post #46 in your post #47.
You were the one spewing hate. Since you quoted my post, how could I think anything but, that it was directed at me.

How is this not juvenile?

You haven't been here long enough to know me, so you wouldn't know how patient a man I am.
If yur gonna spew childish crap, then yur gonna have to explain it.
Learn to say what you mean, and mean what you say;
I/we are not mind readers.
There is no anger in these words. Nor humor.
When you make a mistake just own it and say sorry, I for one, am not interested in a re-direct, we get enough of that in the N&P,lol. See; lol, indicates humor, and is same as; insert chuckle here..
Im sorry AJ I was wrong you are right! LOL. Hows that!

Nothing wrong with that just as long your good with less 200 hp most likely unless you port out, even then you probably won't much more than around 225 hp.
Again Im not building a 225... mine is already finished!

No way in the world would I do something non stock to that car. I would restore that every nut and bolt. Do you even know how rare that car is?
yes but rare doesnt mean very valuable...thats why it sucks , i would love to restore it to a stock look...but i want a bit more power.

-
Back