Tt440

-

TT440

Reaction score
Nice to find a site strictly for the a - bodies. Mines a little different in that its twin turbo 440 look, forward to reading and contributing to the forums.Thanks

Very cool. Give us some specs on the engine, turbo size, fuel system (BTW very nice to see someone stick with blowthru instead of wasting a bunch of money on FI...if that is what I can see from here)... and welcome!

Thanks. The car has twin T-70 turbos on it blowing thru a proform bodied holley, 906 heads with 2.25 intakes and 1.81 exhausts bumped by a custom solid from comp 542 lift 252 duration on a 114. Fuel system is all aeromotive, there A-2000 pump and boost referenced regulator
DSC00589.jpg

The blow thru set up so far has been really simple to get working we just switched to the nitro phyl floats and tweaked the air bleeds abit when it was on the dyno. Fuel injection might be in the future but the cost and complexity are putting it off for now. Currently wiring in a programmable digital 7 from msd just need a 12 year old kid to come and program it for us lol
DSC00586.jpg

Changing spark plugs is a bit of a pain when we build the headers it looked like there was lots of access to the plugs, if i had a different picture you could see what i mean clear view of plugs boot etc but when it you actually go to stick your hand in there seems like all the room disappears i think its the angle you have to work at of course you really dont want to try it with headers hot lol.

welcome tt440! where are you from? it is not in you signature. what hood do you run on it? very clean car. looks great!

We are in regina saskatchewan canada. Although its not here yet i am convinced a 4 inch cowl hood will fit so thats what i ordered. Flyboy01 rides are free and they are usually quicker than 15 seconds if you know what i mean :thumbup: lol.MtNemoMopar thanks for the comps on the body and paint a friend did the body in his garage and another sprayed it at a local dealership. Unfortunately after years of having how would you say cosmetically challenged cars i am still learning the ropes as far as car cleaning and detailing but when its clean it looks really good! Longgone i have resisted this stuff as long as i could in fact we only switched from our trusty dual point 2 years ago but as the car gets quicker or i get older not sure which its becoming evident we need a way to record whats happening on a run for future reference

Welcome TT440,You have landed on the best site ever,
Canada sure has some dandy's up there, :salute:
howabout a 8:50 ride for me this summer :thumbup:

merkel1.jpg

Hey I thought I recognized a Saskatchewan plate on the front of your car. Welcome to the site from another westerner.

Terry

I would like to know more about your engine combination? Especially building the blow through carb. What comp ratio are you running? How much boost? How much hp? I am leaning towards a turbo car. I was thinking procharger but the turbos are bada$$..

-
Back