TTi 440-218C0 Measurements

-

SMCARNUT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
These are raised deck 2 to 2 1/8 TTi headers.
I asked this about a year ago and never got a response. Maybe someone has a set of these that could measure them for me.

Thanks Steve

TTI440-218-LS (1).jpg

TTI440-218-RS (1).jpg

I have to think the 400 version has to be close to the same.
I will pull my headers out of the box , put them on and get you those measurements.
Tommorow, I promise.

assuming an inch behind the back of the block on driver's side. Measurement is 10 inches to the weld on the collector .
Passenger side, I get a measurement of 7 inches from your marks, top of the bend of number 8 tube to collector weld.
I hope these measurements help and they are still bolted on in case you need anything else.

Moparmaga if you have a chance could you post some picture of the headers mounted to your engine?
I appreciate the help!
Thanks again.

Moparmaga
I was worried about head studs if I decided to use them. Looks tight but they fit which is awesome. Now I need to get my Duster back on the lift so I can do some header measurements.

I am looking at my oiling system now and it appears that a dual line system will fit. I will probably have to modify my engine plate though for a dual line oiling system as my block has a port in it that I can use for the second suction line.

Once again thanks for all of your help!

Tti's costumer service made it really easy to spend all that money. I should send them a Christmas card. They told me 12 weeks to get my headers...I had them in 10 weeks.
I do need to call them and let them know to update what pans fit with their headers.
Super stock big block pan isn't listed but has no issues with fitment.

Just for everyone's reference TTi said that the 440-218 would not fit 440's in an A body. That is why I needed the measurements.
TTi salesperson was really nice on the phone but not very helpful with any measurements when I told them what I wanted to do.
This is just my opinion, but it was probably because in their catalog it says.

"This header absolutely will NOT fit in an A-body, with or without torsion bars! Extensive modification required, too many interference issues to list!"

-
Back