TTI Header Coating question

-

roccodart440

Reaction score
I have TTI 2" in polished ceramic coated. I am upgrading to 2.125 stepped headers as i've crested the 600hp mark, and dyno'd with 2.125 headers. My question is.....

Is there a big difference between the ceramic coated and polished? TTI has a set of 2.125" in stock and coated, but not polished. polished will take 4-6 weeks, maybe more.

Should I just get the ones they have in stock?

I have TTI 2" in polished ceramic coated. I am upgrading to 2.125 stepped headers as i've crested the 600hp mark, and dyno'd with 2.125 headers. My question is.....

Is there a big difference between the ceramic coated and polished? TTI has a set of 2.125" in stock and coated, but not polished. polished will take 4-6 weeks, maybe more.

Should I just get the ones they have in stock?
Did you happen to dyno with both the 2" and 2.125 stepped headers? just curious how much difference there was for a 600HP engine.

Did you happen to dyno with both the 2" and 2.125 stepped headers? just curious how much difference there was for a 600HP engine.

I only used 2.125 fenderwell headers on the dyno. My engine builder says it wants the new headers.

I ordered the in stock coated but unpolished 2.125 headers.

If anyone is interested in the lightly used 2" polished ones DM me.

-
Back