TTI Header issue

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
I purchased these headers not only because their performance, but because of their clearance. But now I have an issue with the clearance of my driver side header. The header collector hangs below my KEVKO oil pan and lower than the passenger side.

I have SPOOL mounts. I have tried un-bolting the mounts, raising the engine as high as possible and locking them down. It still hangs too low. Any ideas would help. Thank You

Put a jack on the collector and jack it up a bit which will bend it up slightly. Had to do that on my Doug's

did you contact TTI and talk to Sam? He's been very helpful when I had questions from the technical side.

How much lower. Just looked at mine, and they're pretty even. You say collector and oil pan. The collector is by the trans pan, no?

The collector on driver side is about half to an inch lower. I'm going to try something and see if it works. I asked a friend who had a similar issue.

Might wanna talk with autoxcuda, he has the TTi headers with the milodon road race oil land with spool mounts.

You might want to level the chassis(side to side) and then check to see if your carb/engine is level. Mine are similar, but almost need to be for the clutch mechanism. Hasnt been an issue for me. Even at a 5 inch K-member to pavement height.

-
Back