-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitts69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello: I am new to the forum and am looking for an A-Body Tuff Wheel Adaptor. Can anyone help me get this tuff wheel on my 70 Duster. Thanks

Post in the classified section. I dont think the Grant adapter wont work with the factory tuff wheel. There is a factory one listed on Moparts I believe. They usually go for about $100

Post in the classified section. I dont think the Grant adapter wont work with the factory tuff wheel. There is a factory one listed on Moparts I believe. They usually go for about $100

I don't know about the Grant wheel adaptor and that was mine on Moparts. They did go for $100 but they have jumped up as I sold mine to a member here who "needed" one and a spray bomb job later it sold for $170. I have another at $155 shipped with the nuts.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-Dodge-plymouth-rimblow-steering-wheel-adapter-A-body-Tuff-wheel-adapter-/161160893409?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2585f013e1&nma=true&si=u4s1jyRHeF74o7Xv1o8oxjm%252BTzc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_158wt_858"]Mopar Dodge Plymouth Rimblow Steering Wheel Adapter A Body Tuff Wheel Adapter | eBay[/ame]

There are Two adaptors for the Duster column I was told cause I have both...for some reason two different sizes...was told one was for column shifter columns and one for floor mounted shifter columns....don't know how true it is....but one does fit my old column shifter column and my other fits the one for the floor shifter column...

I can see year diff but I have two...and the price on these are going up and up....seen then at the nats in sad shape for 100.00 without the nuts...

There's one for sale over on Moparts right now with the nuts for $100. Looks to be in decent shape.

Tuff wheel adaptor, excellent used condtion $100.00 (70eight) 288-2879 Scott

7959122-R61969RoadRunnerandparts.jpg

You should pay 50-60 bucks for it. The one on Moparts is forsale for about 4 months so that tells you how fast they are selling. If fact I offered him $75 for it about 3 months ago.

I paid $60 for mine (w/nuts) about 2 months ago. Don't rush into these overzealous people's traps.
Ron

They repop the steering wheels but not the adapter.....why the hell not? I never paid more than $30 for any of the ones I have found or used. $100 or higher is rediculous money but they do sell. I would love to see these being made by somebody, if priced right they would sell like hotcakes!

Remember, these came in Volare's, Aspens, Magnums, Corodoba....etc....so look for them in those cars next time you visit the junk yards :glasses7:

You should pay 50-60 bucks for it. The one on Moparts is forsale for about 4 months so that tells you how fast they are selling. If fact I offered him $75 for it about 3 months ago.

I paid $60 for mine (w/nuts) about 2 months ago. Don't rush into these overzealous people's traps.
Ron

http://www.ebay.com/sch/eBay-Motors-/6000/i.html?_nkw=tuff+wheel+adapter&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt

They have continued to rise in price as you will see the market trend from $100-175. Dale's Cuda Shop was going around the nationals buying everyone he could for $100 a piece. So what's that say? It's not a trap it is apparently supply and demand as these are not reproduced and now the reproduction wheels are becoming more popular. The guy on moparts would not have taken $99 if you offered it and many people do not deal with him on that board. It is why the same parts are posted by him every month and every year only going up in price...Once the flea market season comes around again I would think they would go down again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back