Tuff Wheel

-

Purple Haze

Reaction score
Anyone know what horn switch is used with the Tuff Wheel, Pic's would be nice.

You can use the stock one out of your wheel. It works a lot better than the Grant one. I finely got it to work ok but before I would be driving and have the horn button shoot off at me. It is lighter than the stock one and the only reason I have not trashed it yet.

Thanks, but I don't have one that's why I am trying to find out what it looks like.

Yeah, it's the first one that I'm looking for the stock switch. That helped, now if I can only find one.

the one that came with my instillation kit dosent work right as soon as we hooked evreything up and hooked the battery up the horn began SCREAMING so we disconnected the horn and now I have no horn, would love to see what I should have instead of the instillation kit

100_0728.jpg

the one that came with my instillation kit dosent work right as soon as we hooked evreything up and hooked the battery up the horn began SCREAMING so we disconnected the horn and now I have no horn, would love to see what I should have instead of the instillation kit

Did you put the spring in? Sounds like it is grounding out on some thing.

I got the same wheel. Ilove it:cheers:

dart int.jpg

ya its got the spring. I love your ralley guages I want those yours had the holes on the rim of the wheel is yours a grant?

cool mine must be a new style yours looks good IDK what one I would have wanted if it had been optioned to me hmmmmmmm

I was wanting to get a wheel cover for my stock one but could not find one I liked then a few years ago I saw that one in the Mancini catalog and had to have it. Your interior looks realy nice. I still need to get new carpet and a few minor things done to mine.

Thanks alot just got it finished last thing to do now is the headliner then the interior will be DONE! I just went to mancins and got my wheel

[LEFT said:
mopardrt[/LEFT];987875]the one that came with my instillation kit
dosent
work right as soon as we hooked
evreything
up and hooked the battery up the horn began SCREAMING so we disconnected the horn and now I have no horn, would love to see what I should have instead of the instillation kit

Here is a pic of all the original parts minus the wheel.
DSCF0393.jpg

just bought a adapter off ebay removed old wheel and found that my spines on the column doesn't match the adapter. column has a key adapter is keyless .any help or sugguestion would be apreciated.
R BEE

just bought a adapter off ebay removed old wheel and found that my spines on the column doesn't match the adapter. column has a key adapter is keyless .any help or sugguestion would be apreciated.
R BEE

The after market ones are not keyed. Just line it up where it needs to go so the wheel is on strate and push it on. Should be able to push it on in any postion. If it will not go on you got the wroung adapter or some thing and will need to get one for a Mopar. But it should go on there.

-
Back