TULSA,OK-MOPARS AT THE PARK-Nov 7th

-

73SwingerDart

Reaction score
Anyone going to "2015 Mopar at the Park" next weekend November 7th in Tulsa, OK? I know a bunch of us Northeast Oklahoma Mopars Club members will be there and about 20 COMA (Central Oklahoma Mopar Association) have committed to drive up from OKC area. Here's the flyer! Hope to see you there!
Todd

Attachments

• MOPARS%20at%20the%20Park%202015_zpsm9rjxpyo.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 208
I'll be heading up there if I can get the rear end install done on my dart.

I'll be heading up there if I can get the rear end install done on my dart.

I`ll be there, lord willing and the creek don`t rise. but the barracuda won`t be again this yr., we aint done painting it yet , dang it ! I have some stuff to sell, will be a sign in the back of my white 02 ram 4 door, w/ phone #, too lazy to load it all up

I plan on being there with our Barracuda.
Going to be testing mostly.

Broke the new convertor at the last race.
Putting my back-up trans & Convertor in the car tonight.

What will be different, my back-up is a low gear trans.
Switching back to gas to take some power out of it.
Don't really know what to expect from behind the 414.

It ran 6.35 & had a 60ft of 1.35 last time out on alcohol.

The boy will be racing in Ardmore, Ok. at a big money race this weekend with the Demon.

I`ll be there, lord willing and the creek don`t rise. but the barracuda won`t be again this yr., we aint done painting it yet , dang it ! I have some stuff to sell, will be a sign in the back of my white 02 ram 4 door, w/ phone #, too lazy to load it all up

What all are you trying to sell?

I happened to be in the area and my buddy brought me. Looks to be a great day.

It was an awesome day. Even got a little bit sunburned. I'll take that on any day in November.

Made it last year but missed this year due to an Elk hunt. Rest assure, I will be planning on being there next year and maybe I can get some more Mopar guys to come along. We had a decent crew show up from Kansas last year.

-
Back