"Tuned" pic of my friends eclipse (photoshop)

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Well I've done a lot of recolors and things like that, but a friend of mine just bought a turbo eclipse and I told him it needs to sit lower and needed a splash of paint on the wheels to give it character. Decided to pop on photoshop and try some things out like messing with the background, smoking the headlights and "lighting" them up, wheel recolor, car is lowered, etc.

I know it's not a muscle car but tell me what ya think anyway. Was trying to make it look like something that would be in a tuner magazine.

Before....

27726_1413810539444_1057978039_31189615_8332190_n.jpg

After (same car and same pic)

27726_1413810579445_1057978039_31189616_5598690_n.jpg

So, it looks like it is now parked in the ghetto.. Whats the deal?

Man, I'm so happy that you love it so much that the only thing you can do is insult my work. Don't know where you're from, but where I am from graffiti isn't just the the "ghetto".

Yet again, thanks for your kind words.

grafitii is a form of art. just like our car is a form of art. ive seen many famous artists do grafitii like alex pardee

grafitii is a form of art. just like our car is a form of art. ive seen many famous artists do grafitii like alex pardee

Yes sir, definitely an art in itself. Here, we have walls/building done by "pro" graffiti artists. Done completely legal, and it sure dresses things up a bit. 8)

Anyway, let me know what ya think about my work guys... don't wanna get too off track.

Looks good. The only thing it needs is to remove your buddy's reflection from the door.

Yeah, think I'm gunna play with that since I have nothing else to do at the moment. Not something I have learned yet but it's worth a shot! Thanks for pointing that out. Really, thank you 8).

Goll you're good at PhotoShop! I was in a photo class at school and we had to work on PS and I came no where near to what you can do!

Goll you're good at PhotoShop! I was in a photo class at school and we had to work on PS and I came no where near to what you can do!

Honestly I have a LONG way to go. I took a photo class in school too. Taught me how to use the basic tools and just started playing with it since. Kinda developed my own techniques for doing things from the starting points they gave me. It's fun stuff!

Man, I'm so happy that you love it so much that the only thing you can do is insult my work. Don't know where you're from, but where I am from graffiti isn't just the the "ghetto".

Yet again, thanks for your kind words.

not to pee on yer parade, but you said it ='graffiti'

kids scrible on walls, then they grow up and get a job and buy a canvas.

'their' as in they own it? well then by all means devalue it.

You do realize that this stuff is often done on LEGAL walls and areas and artists DO have their own spot on some of these walls to work on. And that these guys are artists that are often hired to do their work?

Iv'e seen some very tastfully done "graffiti" maybe it was on the ceiling of the cistine chapel??? and several others done on wall's for the d.a.r.e. project to raise awareness to keep kid's off of drug's...Nice work zach :cheers:

Iv'e seen some very tastfully done "graffiti" maybe it was on the ceiling of the cistine chapel??? and several others done on wall's for the d.a.r.e. project to raise awareness to keep kid's off of drug's...Nice work zach :cheers:

One thing I know is I appreciate the beauty in ALL cars. It looks sharp nice touch on the emblem on the front.

The reflection of his pant leg looks like ghost flames LOL8)

Thanks for the kind words guys. And petty, yer just trying to make it seem nicer than it is, thank you! lol

hey lil' Hemi, do you still have that pic of waggin ya photochopped, my putter crashed and I lost it

-
Back