Tunnel Rams Operational!

-
SubFrame Connectors are on the list. They will be important when I finally launch on this thing. I'll be very happy just getting it on the road for now.
Hood scoop.. nah.. I'm cuttin' a hole and leaving the street scoop hangin' out... old school.. gotta love it. Won't be a rainy day car at all.

When that gets old I always have this..:-D

Gotta love the shiny Mopar toys! So unnecessary but yet.. totally required... hehe:toothy10:

I'm in Longwood (a bit north of Orlando). I'll be doing the Bithlo thing one of these days. I'm more interested in being able to drive this thing on the street for now. After 4 years it's nice to get to the piont of actually turning the key and rumbling out of the garage without issue.

Well actualy some of is something of a "model," the part between the Birdcatcher and the blower was a Proto Type empty polished housing of the "Super Chiller" (google that bad boy...)

depending the amount of coolant run through, it adds at least another 200 HP... because it chills the air just before hitting the intake of the puffer...

Now, it is just a riser... takes 2 healthy people to hoist onto the manifold.

-
Back