Status
Not open for further replies.

gilberttitan08

Mexican Hillbilly!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Hello guys, I’m planning on selling or possibly parting out my turbo slant 6. Runs great, I mean freaking great. Does have excessive oil leak that just occurred due to shot drool tube gaskets (which I ordered new ones). Reason for parting is that my truck (71 power wagon crew cab) geared with 4:10’s and a np435 with granny low seems to really rape the dog **** out of my turbo at 4500rpm (spooling like a mother f@cker) figured it’ll be more fun on a lighter car. Going back to 360.
Toyota CT26 turbo with adjustable wastegate (5 psi), dual Dutra exhaust manifold, Clifford intake manifold with plenum for turbo cooling, 2 barrel Holley 350cfm blow through Carburator, pro built by SCS Carburator. Turbo header (welds are ugly, but works). Aussie valve cover, double roller timing chain, Holley fuel pump (14 psi with Holley regulator), 100 micron filter and regulator (boost referenced) and other cool ****. 1600 OBO located in Hollister Ca

585E582C-017B-4D32-9C2C-482A271D4086.png

88DF377B-95CA-4A34-9BDF-8D0B180B4D7A.png

592D421C-2684-4005-A608-B745C39F3CC5.png

E0A86811-C5F0-403B-9538-D4251997F15A.jpeg

0B0DF7B9-F632-47EA-B4BB-3FA00E6A1117.jpeg

BAB4DEDC-61D1-49F9-8200-0032CCE86957.png

Last edited:
View attachment 1715531900 View attachment 1715531901 View attachment 1715531902 Hello guys, I’m planning on selling or possibly parting out my turbo slant 6. Runs great, I mean freaking great. Does have excessive oil leak that just occurred due to shot drool tube gaskets (which I ordered new ones). Reason for parting is that my truck (71 power wagon crew cab) geared with 4:10’s and a np435 with granny low seems to really rape the dog **** out of my turbo at 4500rpm (spooling like a mother f@cker) figured it’ll be more fun on a lighter car. Going back to 360.
Toyota CT26 turbo with adjustable wastegate (5 psi), dual Dutra exhaust manifold, Clifford intake manifold with plenum for turbo cooling, 2 barrel Holley 350cfm blow through Carburator, pro built by SCS Carburator. Turbo header (welds are ugly, but works). Aussie valve cover, double roller timing chain, Holley fuel pump (14 psi with Holley regulator), 100 micron filter and regulator (boost referenced) and other cool ****. 1600 OBO located in Hollister Ca.

For a built Turbo Slant 6 that's a steal. Wish I had a car to put it in!

Very interesting! Can you say more about the long block? Is it all stock stuff?
Hello, cylinders have been bored .30 over, everything else is all an honest stock slant 6. Double roller timing chain. Stock spec cam. New valves and springs. Engine did go through a rebuild by my old man and I. Engine was taken to Midway engines builders in Salinas Ca. For mild machining.

Oh man, sorry to see it go! Glad it gave you some joy.
No worries man, thank you so much for the help. I was told by a few people that I may not like the outcome of the turbo power wagon (weight issue). Was really fun building a low buck turbo build. Selling it cheap for the next enthusiast.

Oh man !! This stimulus check is burning a hole in my pocket and you are close by!! It doesn't look like it will fit under my hood though would be my only worry.

Oh man !! This stimulus check is burning a hole in my pocket and you are close by!! It doesn't look like it will fit under my hood though would be my only worry.
Honesty, it won’t. My truck has space for days under the hood. I have a lot of interest, but it won’t be a direct fit under the hood for A bodies. You’d have to modify the header and clock the turbo to fit. I’m limited on buyers since it is a direct fit for trucks. That is why I may considering in parting out if can’t sell.

Honesty, it won’t. My truck has space for days under the hood. I have a lot of interest, but it won’t be a direct fit under the hood for A bodies. You’d have to modify the header and clock the turbo to fit. I’m limited on buyers since it is a direct fit for trucks. That is why I may considering in parting out if can’t sell.
Let me know if you do end up wanting to part it out, I'd be interested in many of the parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back