Turkey Rod Run

-

67cudafb

Reaction score
Well Thanksgiving day plans have run off a cliff as my family can't seem to get along with each other. In away makes me happy as my wife and I decided to take the camper and head to Daytona that weekend. I won't have a care to show just walk around and catch up with friends and enjoy the show. Is anybody else going to be there this year?

Well Thanksgiving day plans have run off a cliff as my family can't seem to get along with each other. In away makes me happy as my wife and I decided to take the camper and head to Daytona that weekend. I won't have a care to show just walk around and catch up with friends and enjoy the show. Is anybody else going to be there this year?

Have a great time in Daytona and Asa is right wear out your camera.

I'll be there.....as always. My late wife's family street rod club has been putting this show on for decades.

If you get a chance, head on over to the Laysons display and ask for Mike (tall, slender, glasses, gray hair and well-trimmed beard). That will be FABO member limedust70, a fellow Inland Mopars Car Club member. He'll be there working the Laysons display.
Introduce yourself and tell him "Hi from ocdart".
Hope you and your wife have great travel weather and enjoy the event. Have fun!

Hey Cruzin sorry to hear you lost your wife. Please tell me what cars you will have at the show so we can catch up with you? I will make it a point to get by Laysons and catch up with Mike. By the way ocdart I have to say I am sorry for being so rude as I didn't thank you for Nhra and Nascar picks game. I really enjoy the Nhra as I follow that more than Nascar. Thanks for doing these as I know it's a lot of work to keep up with it. I am keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. I plan on taking a lot of pics of all brands and will post Mopars here.

67Cudafb......... the stinger wont be there this year. She is up on the stands for a complete make over this year. But I will make it by Laysons to see if I can meet up with a few members if possible. I will be wearing my A Bodies Shirt and Hat ....so I wont be hard to miss.

-
Back