Turlock this weekend

-

Jim Lusk

Reaction score
Not that I'm going to make it this year, but last year I got a great pair of taillights for my 67 Barracuda convertible for $100. Not many Mopar parts, but you never know what you'll find.

Yep missed it. Too much to do around here anyway. Had to go to Pick-N-Pull for a crank pulley for my/my son's (long story, but it will likely be mine soon) 89 turbo/intercooled LeBaron convertible. It got messed up when the right axle came apart yesterday. We've only had two come apart on us in many years of owning FWD Mopars. Oh well.

You didn't miss much unless you were looking for chebby stuff. I only saw 5 vendors with Mopar parts. I did see 2 things on my list the first is on the wrong end of my budget, I would have loved to pick up the 8 3/4 with new brakes and axles and 4:11 gears that I saw, but the $850.00 would have took a big chunk out of my paint budget. For now I can live my 8 1/4 with freeway gears. The other thing was the correct original steering wheel for my 70 dart, it was blue though and was cracked and dented like the black one I already have so I kept the $125.00 in my pocket.

Where were all the Mopar vendors?? One guy had some leaf springs. I told him if the were "A" body I would buy them. He said I was the 5th person who told him that...LOL Did get a great deal on a adjustable pinion snubber and some Purple Hornies for the Dart.

I usually see a few friends and over the last several years I have bought shop manuals (National Service and factory mostly) and any of the vendors might have those.

-
Back